LEGO® DOTS 41938 Creative Designer Box, Age 7+, Building Blocks, 2021 (779pcs)
This ultimate LEGO® DOTS Creative Designer Box (41938) set is a perfect kit for crafts fans or creative kids, helping them grow their crafting and design skills and confidence with different pieces.
Open-ended DIY fun
This set includes a magazine full of creative inspiration, loads of instructions available online at lego.com/buildinginstructions for making different room decor items, plus assembly guides for 5 customizable DOTS items in the magazine – a desk organizer, 2-level standing drawers, hanging message board, picture frame and a small tray. Kids can use the coloured and alphabet tiles to create designs and messages on the pieces or push their creativity with an Extra DOTS – Series 5 (41932) bag or Lots of DOTS (41935) box (sold separately).
• Reward a deserving child with this DIY craft LEGO® DOTS Creative Designer Box (41938) kit and inspire their creativity as they boost their design skills and make their own unique pieces.
• Boost a child's imagination with 5 models, plus inspiration for many more online, and more than 650 tiles, including 72 alphabet-printed tiles to create messages on the models or other DOTS sets.
• What's in the box? Lots of multi-coloured DOTS tiles, 5 room decor items to make and decorate, an inspirational magazine with more design ideas, and a diamond-shaped tile remover for easy redecorating.
• Any child aged 7 and up with a passion for arts and crafts will love this Creative Designer Box (41938) set. The tiles and models will make a fun everyday gift for boys and girls who deserve a treat.
• Decorative and useful. With endless possibilities for imaginative fun and free self-expression, this exciting DIY creative kit is perfect for young designers to practise their creations.
• Give kids appealing crafts to create and use with LEGO® DOTS sets. This box of tiles, models and inspiration will help encourage and build children's confidence and creative skills as they have fun.
• LEGO® DOTS sets boost kids' efforts at self-expression and enhance imagination through making and customizing jewellery or room decor items, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
• LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
|Product Type||Constructions Toys|
|Product Feature||NEW/ 2H21 NOVELTIES|