LEGO® DOTS 41939 Bag Tag Dragon, Age 6+, Building Blocks, 2021 (82pcs)
Delight a dragon-loving crafts fan with this supercool LEGO® DOTS Bag Tag Dragon (41939) kit! This sturdy, high-quality accessory toy kit gives kids the chance to design and decorate their own fierce dragon tag to hold keys or hang on a backpack. Customizable self-expression This hands-on craft treat features a cube with room for lots of fun designs, a ring to attach it with and a tile remover. Kids can use the lavender, blue, teal and pink tiles to design a unique dragon. To push their creativity, they can grab a Series 4 bag (41931 – sold separately) of Extra DOTS tiles and create all sorts of new faces and designs. Fun for arts-and-crafts-loving kids Kids can personalize the bag tag, change the dragon's expressions and then share their designs with friends. The fun little bag tag to
• Surprise a child with this awesome LEGO® DOTS Bag Tag Dragon (41939) kit, featuring a sturdy cube with a hanger, tile remover and plenty of colorful tiles.
• Kids can be inspired to decorate the bag tag using the design ideas from the packaging or stretch their creativity and design skills by creating their own imaginative patterns.
• The included tiles are great for decorating. Kids can also swap the tiles with any of the other toy craft kits or bags, such as Extra DOTS – Series 4 (41931 – sold separately) for more design fun!
• Any kid will love this great bag tag accessory. The kit makes a nice ‘just because' or extra holiday gift, and the tag will hold keys or fit on any bag that boys and girls aged 6 and up might carry.
• Creative, hands-on play every day. Each bag tag measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 1 in. (3 cm) wide and 1 in. (3 cm) deep and makes a durable and useful little treat or surprise gift for any child.
• Give kids appealing toy crafts to create and use with LEGO® DOTS sets. This adorable dragon offers kids unique customization options that help build confidence while they have fun.
• LEGO® DOTS sets offer open-ended creativity and encourage kids' self-expression through creating and designing useful craft items, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
• LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
|Product Type||Construction Toys/Building Blocks|