LEGO® DOTS 41935 Lots of DOTS, Age 6+, Building Blocks, 2021 (1040pcs)
Fulfill a child's passion for arts and crafts with this 1,000+ piece LEGO® DOTS Lots of DOTS (41935) kit. It's full of exciting colors and shapes, including ¼, ½ and full circles, plus square tiles in rainbow colors, to kick-start creativity. With a wide selection of DOTS, kids are free to create endlessly!Boundless self-expression in a boxThis massive kit gives kids the opportunity to make whatever designs they wish, with loads of tiles and suggestions to customize their LEGO DOTS accessorie s and room decor items, or other LEGO sets (sold separately). In the box kids will find lots of creative pattern inspiration, while expanding their confidence and imagination.Cool arts-and-crafts vibesThe extra joy of this kit is the chance it offers kids to mix and match colorful tile patterns wi
• Make a child happy with this massive LEGO® DOTS Lots of DOTS (41935) arts-and-crafts set and inspire their creativity as they develop their design skills and make their own unique patterns.
• Expand a child's creative imagination skills with more than 1,000 tiles in a rich tapestry of beautiful colors, some of which have never been included in DOTS sets before.
• What's in the box? Nothing but pure, glorious, colorful DOTS! With 44 different types of DOTS tiles and lots of inspiration, kids ca n decorate bracelets, room decor items or any other LEGO® sets.
• Kids with a passion for arts and crafts will love this Lots of DOTS (41935) box. The tiles will enhance any group crafting activity and make a perfect holiday gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
• Give kids appealing crafts to create and use with LEGO® DOTS kits (sold separately). This box of multi-colored tiles will help build children's confidence and creative skills while they have fun.
• LEGO® DOTS sets boost kids' efforts at self-expression and enhance imagination through making and customizing jewelry or room decor items, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
• LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.