LEGO® Friends 41693 Surfer Beachfront, Age 6+, Building Blocks, 2021 (685pcs)
Let the happy vibes of holidays last the whole year with the LEGO® Friends Surfer Beachfront (41693) toy. Kids who love holidays can relive fun memories as they hang out with friends by the sea.
LEGO life's a beach
The 3-storey building houses an ice cream shop with roof terrace, a beach gear rental store and LEGO friends Mia's grandmother's apartment and vegetable garden. The set comes with a cool open-top car, which Andrea and Mia can load up with their boards as they go in search of the surf. At the beach they can ride the waves and play with the dolphin and turtle toys. Like all LEGO Friends sets it includes a wealth of accessories to spark creative storytelling. A toy guitar, record player and sunscreen are just some of the elements included to help kids on their w
• Immerse little builders in a world of summer fun with the LEGO® Friends Surfer Beachfront (41693) toy. Kids can make-believe the perfect day catching waves and hanging out at the beach with friends.
• Toy playset includes a beach gear rental store, an ice cream shop and an apartment. Comes with an open-top car, LEGO® Friends Mia and Andrea, a micro-doll, plus dog, dolphin and turtle toys for kids.
• Kids can hire surf gear, meet friends at the ice cream shop then head off in the car to look for waves. They can hang out with Mia's grandma and help her pick vegetables in her rooftop garden.
• With so many features to discover, this set will make a fantastic birthday or Christmas gift for kids aged 6+ who love to bask in the memory of fun summer holidays.
• Measuring over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 13 in. (35 cm) wide and 3 in. (10 cm) deep, this entertaining creative gift is small enough to keep out on display yet is brimming with feature-filled fun.
• This set is a great friendship toy. The top-floor rooms are removable so they can be played with separately. The rooms can also be rearranged in any order. Perfect for creative kids!
• There are lots of accessories for kids who love creative play. A guitar, 3 surfboards; 2 paddles, a record player, kitchen items and a coconut water drink are just some of the many elements included.
• Take kids on a holiday getaway to LEGO® Friends Heartlake City and let their imaginations ride a wave of creativity. There they'll discover exciting adventures, everyday heroes and lots of animal toys.
• Since 1958, popular LEGO® toys have met rigorous industry standards, plus the LEGO Group's own quality criteria, to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
• The bricks and pieces of new LEGO® toys are dropped, squashed, twisted, heated, bent, scratched and stretched to ensure they meet stringent global safety and quality standards.
|Product Type||Constructions Toys|
|Product Feature||NEW/ 2H21 NOVELTIES|