LEGO® City 60297 Demolition Stunt Bike, Age 5+, Building Blocks, 2021 (12pcs)
Power up kids' play with the flywheel-powered LEGO® City Demolition Stunt Bike (60297) toy playset, featuring a high-speed stunt motorcycle and the LEGO City Adventures TV series daredevil character Wallop – a perfect combination for crowd-thrilling stunt-show action. Fun for boys and girls aged 5 and up You'll find easy-to-follow building instructions for this LEGO set in the box. Or you can hop online and download Instructions PLUS, part of the LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, helps budding builders become master builders. Make kids the stars of the show! LEGO City Stuntz sets put kids at the heart of the action, with flywheel-powered motorbikes, cool vehicles, realistic struct
• Ramp up the action with this LEGO® City Demolition Stunt Bike (60297) toy playset, featuring a flywheel-powered motorcycle and LEGO City TV stunt daredevil Wallop.
• What's in the box? All kids need to build an awesome, flywheel-powered stunt motorbike, plus the daredevil LEGO® City Adventures TV series minifigure character Wallop.
• Kids push the stunt motorcycle to activate the flywheel, then unleash it for wall-smashing stunts and airborne maneuvers!
• The LEGO® City Demolition Stunt Bike toy makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day treat for stunt fans and kids aged 5 and up.
• When built, the Demolition Stunt Bike measures over 1 in. (3 cm) high, 2.5 in. (6 cm) long and less than 1 in. (2 cm) wide.
• Combine the Demolition Stunt Bike playset with others from the LEGO® City Stuntz series for even more stunt-show action.
• Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide for kids that's part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
• LEGO® City Stuntz sets put kids at the heart of the action with cool toy vehicles and fun characters that inspire imaginative stories and role play based on real-life scenarios.
• All LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it's been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.